3/24/08

Coming up.. A Suprise, A Counter, And French Details

Probably will end up being awhile, but I'll warn you now. I will have a post up. *Gasps* from the crowd! YES! She speaks the truth! Such marlvelous words from such glossy lips! Yeah, I completely had the whole idea for it in my head whilst I was taking pics for it but as soon as I opened the little box that you write in I forgot! Ahhhh! But here's a little teaser... It involves a frog game!

Also you may notice I installed a little site meter thingy. I just put it in today so the reading says, like, 1 visitor and I know that I have visited many more times than that all by myself.

OH! and the new header picture thing is me getting mad at the green-screen effect thing on Photo-Booth It's quite difficult to get a good picture of me by the Eiffel tower!

7 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Hi Honey! I'm looking forward to your post.

Carrie said...

YOU POSTED!!!!!

Carrie said...

I love the picture by the way. How's that done?

Carrie said...

Lame

Carrie said...

How about a new post for your 15th birthday?!?! You were so cute when you were born...

Carrie said...

Dear Countess Fofo,

Tomorrow is your one year bloggiversary. I do so hope you post.

Carrie said...

You changed your picture!!!!! Will there be new WORDS????? SOON?!?!?!