1/20/08

Roses are Red


and so are my tights! I got red, pink, and aqua tights and some magnificent black legwarmers.
Target= LOVE



Also, these awesome, almost christmas-ey, plaid shoes I got a couple weeks ago (ON SALE! bam! oh, and the tights were sale,too!)



And on another, unrelated, note I had finals this past week so I'm so glad those are over. But at least I already know that I totally aced my math final! We got Friday off of that week and then Monday is off , too because of MLK Jr. day! Yay! I love to sleep in.

And now for something completely different! I just bought Taylor Swift's album and I usually don't really like country music but she's really good and writes all of her own songs.


Just for fun, me and my mom! haha






Ta Ta for now!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

What cute bangs!

Carrie said...

Post some pictures of your clean room!