9/4/07

My Mac- Tastic PHOTOs

So I don't know if I've mentioned this before but I have this computer. Yeah, it's pretty awesome and everyone with non- macs (AKA Dell, Windows, every other computer!) needs to know that macs rock!
Anyway, on a more serious note (hahaha as if!) it (like all other new Apple computers) has a application called Photo Booth that works with the built iSight camera.
By the way I would just like to note that I totally don't mean to sound like a walking Apple ad!!!
So I am ashamed to admit that i am pretty much obsessed with taking pictures of myself. Here are some of the, uh, better ones!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Cool pics. Even if they are of you! (HA HA) No, really. Anna and her friends like taking pictures of themselves also. Blame it on the internet.

Mary Beth said...

I like taking pictures of my feet (and my babies too, but that's not really the same thing, is it?)

Carrie said...

Anna takes pictures of her feet all the time. I made her a stationary set using the pictures. It's very cute. You think if we comment on Faith's blog she'll write more? I really admire her blog.