2/18/07

Breakfast is the Most Important Meal of the Day. Just FYI.

So for check out this crazy feast. It's triple-X cool.


Oooh a bagel. How exciting. But I couldn't find the regular butter (morning haze, ya know?) so I had to use the Land O' Lakes diet kind. It's sort of weird anyway but once I left it out and it all melted and when it got hard again in the fridge it was all swirly and gross. Why do I eat it? Umm.. to lazy to find the real butter? HA. Plus I had a slice of munster cheese. Spelling on Munster?? Hmmm..

And for Bressert (get it? Breakfast Dessert? Wow, I just crack myself up sometimes) Anyway, I found some whipped cream in the fridge and what better way to eat it than on a spoon! Maybe I should start a club...?

Oooo I just love eating sweets in the morning! Wooooot wooot.

No comments: